Frequently Asked Questions
Vinyl fence is a form of plastic fence made with polyvinyl chloride or PVC. The PVC is then combined with other ingredients which add strength, durability and weather-ability.
When it comes to choosing the right material for your property, do yourself a favor and install the highest quality vinyl fence – you’ll be happy you did.
Also, PVC (polyvinyl chloride) has the lowest petroleum content of any plastic, making vinyl fence’s carbon footprint extremely small.
- First, 24″ holes are dug 6 feet apart.
- Next, the holes are filled with concrete, and the posts are set within the holes.
- Then, the bottom rail is snapped into place
- After, the pickets are place into the bottom rail.
- Lastly, the top rail is snapped into place.